Tudor Lady Paper Doll
A charming cut-out-and-colour paper doll based on the style of dress featured in the Tudor painting on the front, "Portrait of an Unknown Woman" (possibly Elizabeth Seymour), by Hans Holbein the Younger, c. 1540-1541.
This fun paper doll kit was developed using the kind of historical research The Tudor Tailor is known for. The kit contains:
• The basic doll dressed in a smock, plus additional garments: petticoat, kirtle and gown.
• Fashionable Tudor accessories, including a French hood, partlet and girdle.
• Instructions for colouring and assembling the doll.
• Historical information about all items of clothing, including common colours used for each (though you can make them any colour you want, of course!).
• Information on fabrics popular for actual garments during the Tudor era.
You will also need (not included in the kit):
• Coloured pencils or crayons (or fabric to cut out and put in place!)
Ships from United Kingdom
|ship to||cost||with another item|
|United Kingdom||£0.90 GBP||£0.90 GBP|
|Australia||£2.48 GBP||£2.48 GBP|
|Canada||£2.48 GBP||£2.48 GBP|
|European Union||£1.68 GBP||£1.68 GBP|
|United States||£2.48 GBP||£2.48 GBP|
|Everywhere Else||£2.48 GBP||£2.48 GBP|