Making More Buttons - Instructional Double DVD (Region 1)
The Tudor Tailor is proud to present an exciting range of DVDs by the super-talented Gina Barrett. Gina's beautiful work as a professional silk-woman has featured in many Tudor Tailor costume projects and now she offers others the chance to learn some of the tricks of the trade.
The 2-disc Making More Buttons DVD features:
- A step-by-step guide to making 28 needlework buttons using traditional passementerie techniques
- Demonstrations of needlework techniques in the Dorset button tradition, including the traditional crosswheel, high top and knob
- Tips and techniques for making ring, ball, domed and cloth lined buttons
- A guide to choosing materials, finishing, and preparing moulds
- Eye level camera angles ensure each step is clear and easy to follow
- Simple, structured menus
- Clearly illustrated button chart for simple selection
Running time is approximately 130 mins.
Buttons included on the DVD include:
Dorset Crosswheel - Blandford Cartwheel - Old Blandford - Yarrell - Honeycombe - Basketweave - Chain Stitch - Continental Crosswheel - Shirtlace - Star Shirtlace - Bird's Eye - Mite - Singleton - 4 variations - Spider Web - Star & Dot - basketweave Ball Button - Flat Faced Ball Button - Ridge Out Ball Button - Grappe -3 variations - High Top - Dorset Knob - Knotted Dome - Ribbed Dome
Please note that this is a Region 1 DVD (also known as NTSC), which is playable on most players in the US and Canada. We have a separate listing for the Region 2 version of this disc for customers who live in Europe, which you can find here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/166584899/making-more-buttons-instructional-dvd
|ship to||cost||with another item|