Making Tassels Volume 1: Soft Tassel Techniques - Instructional DVD (Region 1)
The Tudor Tailor is proud to present an exciting range of DVDs by the super-talented Gina Barrett. Gina's beautiful work as a professional silk-woman has featured in many Tudor Tailor costume projects and now she offers others the chance to learn some of the tricks of the trade.
The 1-disc Making Tassels Volume 1 DVD features:
- A step-by-step guide to a variety of passementerie techniques for creating decorative soft tassels
- Clear and precise narration
- Eye level camera angles ensure each step is clear and easy to follow
- Select from simple, structured menus
- Includes an inspiration section - six different ideas to create pretty tassels
Running time approximately 143 mins.
This DVD will help you add an impressive finishing touch to your costumes by creating your own tassels to adorn the ends of sashes, corners of purses or ties for shirts and smocks.
Please note that this is a Region 1 DVD (also known as NTSC), which is playable on most players in the US and Canada. We have a separate listing for the Region 2 version of this disc for customers who live in Europe.
Ships from United Kingdom
|ship to||cost||with another item|
|United Kingdom||£1.74 GBP||£1.00 GBP|
|Australia||£5.55 GBP||£2.85 GBP|
|Canada||£5.25 GBP||£2.70 GBP|
|European Union||£4.20 GBP||£1.45 GBP|
|United States||£5.25 GBP||£2.70 GBP|
|Everywhere Else||£5.55 GBP||£2.85 GBP|